ReActrans Transformer Breather Size 2
Maintenance free and self regenerating transformer breather. Size 2
ReActrans is a maintenance free and self regenerating transformer breather which uses the natural and environmental thermal cycle of the transformer to trigger the reactivation of the desiccant and maintain a high adsorption capacity.
An outward flow of air results from the increasing temperature of the transformer.
This is the result of an ambient temperature change, solar heater or transformer duty loading.
In some circumstances all three of these stimulation effects will act collectively.
An integral pressure switch detects a change in pressure caused by the outward air flow displacement.
This powers the proportional control thermal heaters and power circuit to manage the reactivation process.
Technical Key Features:-
- Easy installation
- Compact design
- Intelligent control
- Minimal energy consumption
- Maintenance free
- All weather protection
- Telemetry option
- Up to 90000 litre oil capacity
- Maximum adsorbent efficiency
- Non condensation operation
- Self regenerating
- 10 year guarantee
- Material : Mild steel with passivation and powder coating finish
- Connection : BS10 Table D, 1” flange, includes 3/4” pipe thread.
- IP Rating : 65
- Operating temperature : -40 C° to + 95 C°
- Humidity : 95% RH non condensing
- Desiccant type : Non indicating Silica gel
- Desiccant contents : Size 1 4 kilograms
- Desiccant capacity : @ 30% RH 15% by weight
- Reactivation temperature : 70°C to 80°C delta T
- Saturation indicator : Humidity Indicator 4 level
- Maximum pressure : 2 psi
- Air flow simulation rate : 2 to 5 litres/min
- Power consumption : BLE7010/02; 110v -230v 7.0 amps
Please note these are a special order items and may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.