Vacancy - Driver
Job Position: Driving and Warehousing
This position has now been filled. Thank you to all those who sent in their applications.
- Due to insurance constraints, applicants must be at least 25 years old and held a full driving license for a minimum of 24 months.
- Must be a confident driver holding a full clean driving license including category B as a minimum. BE (adds trailer) is beneficial else training will be provided.
- Must be flexible as we are a small business and everyone ‘mucks in’ to get a job done.
- Available to start early in the morning (deliveries leave at 5:00am) and may require nights away from home and weekends.
- Must be fit and strong, the job regularly requires the moving of 200Kg drums and lifting 25Kg jerry cans.
- Based in Chatham (ME5 8UD) and travel covers the UK.
- Driving deliveries and collections of vans for oil deliveries.
- Preparing products for dispatch via couriers. Manual handling training (CCNSG Safety Passport) will be provided.
- Loading and unloading lorries. Forklift driving training will be provided.
- Working at customer sites, the customer face to our business.
- General maintenance and warehouse tidying.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Fair salary - index linked to Retail Price Index (RPI) as a minimum.
- Generous overtime scheme.
- Meals when away from base.
- 5% non-contributory pension after 6 months.
- Fully paid private health cover for employee and dependents.
- Company phone with unlimited minutes and texts.